Why custom framing?
Would you like your favourite photos to be turned into wall art to add colour, essence and interest to your wall spaces at home?
Custom framing gives you control on how you would like to frame your special memories and at the size you want it. It is 100% unique to you. Custom framed pieces also looks better on your wall and comes with a better backing than mass produced frames. Custom framing is usually more expensive because it is custom made and assembled specifically for your art piece. However, we think that customising your favourite photos the way you like for decorating your wall spaces for many years of joy is a small and good investment.
We provide a convenient service. You do not need to bring us your hardcopy photos. Send us your digital photos and we can help position them, then PRINT and CUSTOM FRAME it as one complete product. We will send you a sample picture for approval before going ahead to print and frame. You will not find another framer that provides this level of customised service like we do. Please contact us for price or other enquiries.
Our range of frames have been specifically selected that look great with photography. Firm and lightweight, our frames are made out of premium quality craft wood. The print will be on lustre photo paper and mounted on a 3mm craft wood. The print is also waterproof, durable and have some UV protection. Nice backing finish that is sealed, and has a horizontal wire string ready for hanging.
Perspex or None?
You have this option. Front to have 2mm Perspex for extra protection for your print or None if you do not like reflections.
How long does the process take?
11 business days from the day the approved file is submitted to our supplier.
We can ship to anywhere in Australia.
If you live in Melbourne and wish to pick up from Braeside, this can be arranged also.
* Handle with care. Can gently clean with duster or dry cloth as required.
* Best to avoid walls with 24/7 direct sunlight exposure on prints as this will fade the print.
* Best for interiors except for bathrooms where there is moisture. Do not hang outside where it can be damaged from exposure to direct sunlight or wet weather.
1) Send us your high resolution digital photo files by dropbox,
2) Advise us the Print Size you want,
3) If multiple photos, give us a sketch how to position each photo on the page.
4) Advise us which Frame type you want (ie. A,B,C,D,E,F)
5) Do you want Perspex or not?
6) We send you an invoice for payment.
Then relax. Margaret's PhotoArtx will do the rest!